Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dropped my bike off this AM for its 6k service and for some R&G crash bungs to be fitted [despite the great instructions on this forum].
Heres what they lent me to get around on while it is being sorted.
It's like riding a an armchair! Got 70 out of it on the way home, but anymore would have been 'difficult' due to the massive wind blast on my chest, oh and no heated grips, my hands were freezing.
I like it tho. peppy, light and really good fun.
However, i will be very glad to get my sprint back later.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've never had an issue getting a loan bike.

Dealers have usually been quite keen to let me try the rest of their stock - I guess they're trying to tempt me to part with cash I don't even have!?:confused:

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
I got a new Bonnie last time I took my bike to the dealer. :cool:

Nice bike (wouldn't buy one though) and it's great to ride a different set of wheels for a few hours but it makes it twice as nice to get back on your bike. :)

·
Premium Member
24,231 Posts
I've never had an issue getting a loan bike.

Dealers have usually been quite keen to let me try the rest of their stock - I guess they're trying to tempt me to part with cash I don't even have!?:confused:
Ditto here, I am on good terms with my dealer and the sales manager and GM of the store and I am often being asked if there is any bike I would like to test ride.:)

DaveM:cool:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Seems like all of you outside the U.S. can get loaners. You can thank the damn lawyers here in the U.S. for making it such a liability to get a loaner bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts