Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to buy an 09 Booneville SE . This is the second NEW bike I ever purchased . the first being a 1966 305 super hawk . Now I Have owned some 24 bikes in between . 7 triumphs including a t100c jack pine - a tt special , a few boonivilles -tr6's, tr7s, bmws . Last ride an 88 Bmw K-75s . This bike makes me smile !!!- It's like an old friend on steriods . more fast ,more stop, smoother , better handling and no oil leak . I still find myself looking down at the engine periodically to make sure everthing is still there .
It's nice to be back .
BTW I also still have a ridable 73 tr7r and I still have the 88 K-75 but not for long
Life's to Short -Don't Wait
Cancer suvivor -so far

·
Registered
355 Posts
"This bike makes me smile !!!- It's like an old friend on steriods . more fast ,more stop, smoother , better handling and no oil leak . I still find myself looking down at the engine periodically to make sure everthing is still there .
It's nice to be back ."

+1 to that! Picked up my blue/white SE Friday evening, couldn't stop grinnning. Speedo is wildly innacurate though, at least 15% off (wondering if they used the 19" wheel T-100 speedo drive by mistake). Got to get new silencers ASAP, I'm going to email TPUSA right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts