Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Lever Questions

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bigbaddumbdog 
#1 ·
Been trying to read up on levers for a few items, haven't been able to find all the answers i was looking for.

1) ASV, CRG, Pazzo? Whats the difference between them or are any better then the others
2) Where from for a decent price (i can't order a "set" as i have a Suzuki Master Cylinder, though i believe someone mentioned the 08' S3 uses the same master so i might be able to order that set)
3) Are the replacement levers just a cosmetic change, or is there an actually change in the feel.

#3 ·
I have Pazzos and I'm sold on them, so this is usually first mod I do to a bike. Pazzo were made as the copy of CRG - these were first, are more expensive, more rounded surfaces. I guess ASV is another "me too".
There is definite difference in tactile feel and operation of Pazzos vs OEM. Levers are lighter, less hefty then cast aluminum OEM ones. They are shaped better, so when you pull on it, lever arm is coming parallel to handlebar; front surface is flatter and crossection is more rectangular - this gives them more solid feel. For me there is significant improvement in operation of controls, worth the money.

#5 ·
go with the pazzos they are just as good as the CRG's and have more color options as well.....ASV's are ok they dont feel as solid as the pazzos and are very expensive. the longs are just like the stock but feel ten times better, as far as the shortys i love mine, they are great in every aspect of riding but if you do alot of stop and go traffic i would go with the longs....i know british customs sells them

#6 ·
Just received my Pazzo levers from Duncanmoto.com today. I got black w/ black shorties. They look great on my black `09 speedy. There were easy to install, about 20 minutes. The brake lever is very easy to install. The clutch took a little more effort, but it wasn't bad.

The levers feel great. I especially love the brake. I need to figure out how to use the clutch without pinching my little finger. I'm still experimenting with settings on the clutch.

So far, I think they're worth the money.

- David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.