Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

321 - 340 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
This is Lucky.

Unfortunately Lucky had a stroke in the early hours of Tuesday morning this week and had to be put to sleep.
Lucky was twelve years old and we have had her with us from the day she was born, her mother Static still lives with us. She was the runt of the litter but was the first to be out exploring the world, well mine and and my wife's bedroom.

We loved her to bits as with all our cats and she will be very sadly missed.

R.I.P Lucky

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thanks to all for your kind messages. (y)

I have been pretty cut up about Lucky passing, sometimes I think I'm being a bit of a fool for getting upset over this sort of thing but Lucky was in our lives for along time and the loss of a pet never comes easy, not for me anyway.

Thank you Kadutz, I've had a look at the Rainbow Bridge website and there are some very thoughtful, touching poems on there. I've gone ahead and set up a memorial for her.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
This is Lucky.

Unfortunately Lucky had a stroke in the early hours of Tuesday morning this week and had to be put to sleep.
Lucky was twelve years old and we have had her with us from the day she was born, her mother Static still lives with us. She was the runt of the litter but was the first to be out exploring the world, well mine and and my wife's bedroom.

We loved her to bits as with all our cats and she will be very sadly missed.

R.I.P Lucky

View attachment 719328
We have a little Tuxedo too. I'll probably have the big one if she goes before me. She's my best lil buddy. Condolences.

321 - 340 of 343 Posts