Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys thought this was another Harley thread!!!! :-D :-D :-D :razz: :cool: :wink: Just wanted to lighten things up a little. It's 10 degrees here today!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I gotta be honest with you TC,..............it was at least 85F here today, a bit on the chilly side for this time of year :-D :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
That same blast of Arctic air is hitting us too. It's 21F, but dropping to near 0F tonight.
Up to this point we've had an unusually mild and snow free winter which has us very spoiled. It was 46F on Wednesday.
And so goes the yo-yo temperatures.

Rocky

·
Registered
476 Posts
It was 70F here yesterday/ 44F now & going to 26F tonight.
Glad I got a short ride in yesterday, the next 10 days doesn't look good here.

·
Registered
184 Posts
it is -7 here in eastern Iowa, very cold, but worse yet while going out to garage yesterday I slipped on the ice and twisted my left ankle, but it is OK, it"s sort of weak anyway from old injury..and of course it is very warm in Fl. where I left from last Tuesday..I'm really starting to feel bad now :( But I know all will be well in another 6-8 weeks and I can get out and ride again.. :-D
for you guys in the warmer climes, go for a nice ride today and enjoy, think of us, your frozen brethren in cold country :)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
It rained in L.A. Ca. last night.
Super clear and sunny today.
Going for a quick ride to the local look-out. Shoiuld be a great view.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
82 here yesterday did a ride up the coast to Archies They be doin another BIG gig 2/26 If likle before should be awesome Rode today a bit cool 72 I managed Fel sorry for all ya in the COLD BELT A friend w/ a new harley Our garage mate got hs fri got more mi than the guy in NJ
O well Fla is what it is? HURRICAINES SUCK THO!!
Hey Ride on whem you vcan!! :cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Met up with local RATs for weekly breakfast run to Georgia this morning-- mid 40s, but light mist all the way up and back. Wasn't prepared for it. Jean shins were soaked, no gloves (thought it was going to warm up). Good ride, though. :cool:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Just got back into P-town. It is 48 degrees outside. Mild overcast the winds are 5mph from the west. Barometer is at 29.8 and steady. Rode the old Mother Goose (72 v-7 Sport) to Monterey today, about 300 mile round trip. The old air cooled v-twin ran as strong as ever. Got a little rain sprinkle, but nothing to dampen the Riding Feel. Right now my feet are cold, fingers are numb, butt is OK, back is fine, right shoulder is stiff, but Good Miss Molly, sure had a ball. I truly like the brisk winter rides. At 57 years, I surely feel like I am 25 years still. Mother Goose has 100K+ and surely my GIRL friend. Did not take "ol" Snorton Norton today, the Commando was ready, but I (my buttocks) wanted the more sedate ride of the Guzzi. Love all Cafe Racers, But times dictate which Bike I want to ride. :wink: Have fun all of you Motorcycle DUDES out there, I have for 50 years. Steve. :-D :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts