Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a follow up to my post regarding a front LED install, I finally received the LED's and had a few free minutes to try different locations.

The fit and finish of the LED's themselves is excellent and they are extremely bright. They are however a little thicker then I was hoping with made them too wide to fit between the fairing pieces.

The best overall location I found was directly underneath the headlights mounted up and under the nose. When the lights are turned off they are almost impossible to see unless you get on your knees and look up.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts. Sorry the pics aren't better, but the lights are so bright it was challenging.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's a nice clean look Ben. Did you do them just for the aesthetics or for some functionality?

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Looks good I am gonna do the same thing. Can you come over and make my garage look like yours :) Where did you get the LED's?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The lights are purely for safety. My cage is an S5 (see below), which has LED front headlights. They attract a lot of attention from on coming traffic, so I figured that attention might be beneficial in riding. The LED were purchased from Oznium.com for $9. I also bought a rocker switch to turn the lights off.

The garage floor is 1/8" epoxy. Looks nice and is very easy to clean.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts