Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a quick search and can't find a recent thread - given how fast the headlight/LED industry is moving I'm looking for current information, if there is any.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an easy swap-in LED bulb for a '95 Trophy 1200? Ideally something that doesn't require too much rewiring.

Amazon has a bunch of cheap LED H4 bulbs - will these work? eg. https://www.amazon.com/Astra-Depot-Motorcycle-Motorbike-Headlamp/dp/B00LMEQWMI

After the headlight I'll move the other lights, but right now my headlight is so crap I need to take several steps forward. A good regular bulb seems to be the same price or more, than these on Amazon. Are they really worth it?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Give it a try, it might work. It comes with 3 mounting bases, so one of them should work. The price is right. It is not like you are buying a $200 part.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@CzarSpeedMaster - did you have to make room, or could you just wedge it in?
@greg, yes, looks like it's basically the same as the one Czar posted, so might as well give it a go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts