Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where you can actually get one of these suits? the one with the logo on across the chest and on the thigh. i see them in triumph promo pictures but never to buy.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts

You just had a typo in the address.

This suit was available a few years back, but hasn't been produced in two or three years. Maybe four or more. I haven't seen it in a long time.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, that one. they still make it? ill have to ask at my local dealership. its never listed online in their catalog or isnt anymore. looks nice though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
203 is that you with one on? or just a pic. regardless they need to make it again or start offering it. its way better looking than their new suit they offer.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
really? i looked at the online catalog and didnt see it anywhere. maybe at the dealerships one? ill have to check the dvd they sent me as well. regardless, i want one.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Look in the DVD that Triumph sent in the mail. They've got a video showing a guy wearing Triumph-logoed leathers, but its not in the US catalog. Look in the British catalog - its on the DVD, too. The one in the video is called the Paragon 2-pc suit. If you don't have the DVD, I'm sure you can find the British catalog online. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i do have the dvd, ill check out the british catalog online. thanks guys

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that paragon suit isnt the same one, its kinda close, but i dig what must have been last years stuff. the brits have so many more options for jackets/clothing. i looked at the catalog online.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts