Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, late in life to riding, something I have always wanted to do. So got my licence in 2009 spent a year on a little Suzuki then in 2011 bought my Triumph America, very happy with her. Am an all weather rider. Did my first long ride 800km over two days just recently and never stopped smilin. Planning the Great Ocean Road - Adelaide-Torquay-Adelaide 2016 for my 60th. Yep lots of painkillers :rolleyes: will be packed. Plan to get there quickly and just take our time coming home. Well thats it for me, nice to meet you all, have a great day

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, will do, as you are probably aware the standard America - well at least my America - sounds like an overpriced overlocker, so am hoping my other half will foot the bill for a set of louder exhaust pipes. Nothing too fancy just something off the shelf would be better, I sound like a ninja coming up the road, and as my friend John says (Triumph Rider also) a loud bike is a safe bike. Thought I could so without but nope, needs to be done.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's almost a snap this end, great fun isn't it. When I first got going, we live on the Fleurieu Peninsula so lots of winding hills. I used to say out loud, Lean or Die girl - lean or die. Exhilarating................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts