Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Rats in Las Vegas??? I've only owned my 09 Speed triple for a little bit, but I haven't really seen a Triumph on the streets yet. Anyone out there??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi I am not in Vegas but 90 mi south in the Laughlin /Bullhead City area. I have a TTSE. There hasn't been any activity from our area sorry to say. Welcome aboard and if you ever come down this way let me know. I do have a 10 mile stretch of road with 222 corners tho

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HI pf flyers! Thanks for the response! Going through the threads, I haven't seen much activity either. That 10mile stretch sounds amazing!!! If and when my Speed Triple is 100% dependable to ride, I will definitely try and make a trip out!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Any Rats in Las Vegas??? I've only owned my 09 Speed triple for a little bit, but I haven't really seen a Triumph on the streets yet. Anyone out there??

Every Sunday morning at the New Day Cafe, Decatur and Cactus. 7am for breakfast. I was told there’s a ride after but they ate and then went home the one time I was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Hi I am not in Vegas but 90 mi south in the Laughlin /Bullhead City area. I have a TTSE. There hasn't been any activity from our area sorry to say. Welcome aboard and if you ever come down this way let me know. I do have a 10 mile stretch of road with 222 corners tho

What stretch of road is that? I can’t find anything around Vegas that can’t be taken at 100 mph.

·
Registered
29 Posts
it's called the Mojave rattlesnake. It is the old Route 66 between Oatman and Kingman. At least the first 10 miles out of Oatman down to Cool Springs. Very tight and very technical.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
it's called the Mojave rattlesnake. It is the old Route 66 between Oatman and Kingman. At least the first 10 miles out of Oatman down to Cool Springs. Very tight and very technical.

I thought so! I rode it in ‘05 or so. Need to head that way again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
08 Street Triple here (currently... not well) I'm technically in Henderson, though. I've never seen another white bug-eye riding around.

Bout to post in the specific forum, see if anyone has thoughts. Never taking it to the Triumph dealer... I'll tell you that much.

·
Registered
29 Posts
08 Street Triple here (currently... not well) I'm technically in Henderson, though. I've never seen another white bug-eye riding around.

Bout to post in the specific forum, see if anyone has thoughts. Never taking it to the Triumph dealer... I'll tell you that much.
Why not inquiring minds want to know. I am due for my 30k service.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW, are there any Triumph friendly shops around here? My bike possibly needs some TLC that I am unable to manage.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why not inquiring minds want to know. I am due for my 30k service.

They sat on my bike for over two months, doing just about nothing after an accident.

Ended up taking it back from them, ordering levers from a dealer in Denver and fixing it myself.

They'd never gotten around to submitting the estimate to the insurance company (cancelled the claim, as well).

·
Registered
245 Posts
Howdy. I'm in White Hills, AZ, 40 miles SE of Hoover Dam. Riding an '05 America. Used to be in touch w/Ride-outs w/Euro Cycle on Saturday mornings. But out of touch with that gig now. Doubt they still do it. Fixin to be at the new digs on Sahara (Bronco !) this Thursday a.m. to pick-up some parts. I'll be in my truck though as I have to pick up furniture for the Mrs. Anymore my riding is mostly to Church on the weekends in Dolan Springs, weather permitting. Enjoy your Triple !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts