Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone owning a classic or neo-classic British bike in Las Vegas is encouraged to check out the British Iron Rebels.

http://www.britironrebels.com/

The Vegas clan is looking for rockers and hooligans for meets, rides, and general nonsense. Please call Chris @ 702-510-ROCK(7625) for more info. Or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd ride to Vegas for a meet! That's an easy roadtrip from San Diego.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you a BIR member? If not check it out. There are so many cool guys in SoCal that are. I really wish I was there!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
mtgarrison ,mark your calendar for Jan 13th and 14th Mods V Rockers in San Diego.Sat nite meet for drinks /meet and greet fellow enthusiasts at the Tower Bar ,Euclid and University in City Hieghts.Sunday morning the 14th meet at GP motorcycles(I see you have a Duc and so probably are familiar with GP) about 9 or so for the big group ride and bike show/party after at Tio Leos in Bay Park.There will be many many BIRs there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, it's on the calender already and should be a good time. I was out of town last year and missed it, but this year I'm there. I was down at GP today talking to Issac about it. My biggest problem is which bike to ride.

Mike

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Street tracker of course! :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts