Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it look? They're bright as heck.

Also added J&M CB radio

·
Registered
690 Posts
VERY SHARP. Not only did you get the fast black model, you've already started modifying it to suit YOU. My congrats on your choice and your work..

·
Registered
236 Posts
MOPAC

Those are great!!!!! What kind are they and where did you get them? I have been looking but haven't been able to find any that come close to looking that good.

Trapper

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The L.E.D. I bought from a small shop here called Motivation Cycles and they installed them. I'll check to find out where they get them. The CB radio is a J&M product and it works great.

Heres the e-mail for Motovation Cycles they will ship.
[email protected]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very cool:cool: I was thinking of doing something simular got the insparation from here. http://www.baddad.com/

·
Registered
648 Posts
I am also adding a top trunk when they come in this next week. It also has a really nice backrest with small arm rests like a Goldwing so my wife should like it. I figure if I'm gonna have a sissy bar I might as well go all out. It will be really convenient to have a trunk for locking up a full face helmet rather than fussing with a helmet lock on the bars or somewhere else.
I'm not sure if the trunk comes with lights.
If it doesn't I will add some.
Especially if you ride at night you can't have too many lights! :cool:

I didn't order a rack yet but I probably will.
These would look cool on the touring model as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am also adding a top trunk when they come in this next week. {etc} .
That looks like an aftermarket Harley tour pack, if so there are several light combos for it. I agree more lights are a good thing.

·
Registered
648 Posts
That looks like an aftermarket Harley tour pack, if so there are several light combos for it. I agree more lights are a good thing.
It looks very similar to the HD trunk but it's not made by HD. It has a much lower price as well!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts