Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered carb covers for my bonnie from New Bonneville .com. Thought I might have a problem with delivery due to my location and the icy drive. Attempted to redirect delivery but was too late. The people at NB.com tried to help by intercepting the package before USPS took it but missed. All worked out well, I recieved my order the next day and they followed up during my problem and after to make sure I got my package.Kudos to Brent and his people for Outstanding service , excellent products and A+++++ follow up. These people we should all support. Craig

·
Registered
445 Posts
With all other things being equal, customer service goes a long way.:D

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I ordered carb covers for my bonnie from New Bonneville .com. Thought I might have a problem with delivery due to my location and the icy drive. Attempted to redirect delivery but was too late. The people at NB.com tried to help by intercepting the package before USPS took it but missed. All worked out well, I recieved my order the next day and they followed up during my problem and after to make sure I got my package.Kudos to Brent and his people for Outstanding service , excellent products and A+++++ follow up. These people we should all support. Craig
Right you are, champ. Good outfit and good stuff. Real enthusiasts. It is ironic that the owner is banned from TRN, yet he provides so much support for its members. Don't know why he was banned; I am a mere member and probably could not understand the workings of such a vast, complex organization such as TRN. As a little person, it is best for me simply to know that all of our best interests are being served by the lofty elite.
I feel so safe, so warm, so secure!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts