Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudos to Cycle Barn for having a nice Triumph display at the Seattle Motorcycle Show. The booth stayed busy the whole time. This photo was just after the doors opened. I have included a link to some photos I took. They are primarily vintage bikes since there are plenty of better pictures available of the new ones

http://gallery.me.com/sallyhildt#100536

·
Registered
137 Posts
weather

I plan on going by train (Vancouver, Wa) Sunday, what's the weather like?

I checked the forcast but it's not so reliable at times, are there plenty of vendors to kill about 4 to 5 hrs (that's my next train ride back) :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's going to be cold. Someplace in the mid to high 20's. The train should be great since the station is only a couple of blocks away. 4 - 5 hours would be a lot for me but, I saw a person ordering a 3 day pass while I was in line. If you insert lunch in there someplace ought to be about right. Have fun.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Went to the show last night. Cycle Barn had a good display and did Triumph proud! I was a little dissapointed in the size of the show, it was smaller than last year but still well worth going to. Weather wise, its all good, come on up!

Sprintboy

·
Registered
137 Posts
well i guess I can bring my laptop to do some work while I kill some time for the next train back, how are the venders is Gerbing having any show deals for their warn weather gear? I call them earlier in the week and they say they will have a booth but couldn't tell me much about any show prices, well I guess I can always bother them since it will be the last day..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Came down with the Father-in-Law, he rides a Sprint ST, me an S3.

It was a pretty good show, the 3 year old nephew enjoyed the trials show, as did both of us.

We managed to kill 5 hours pretty easily, even tried to stop by Cycle Barn on the way home, unfortunately for us it was closed. I guess all the staff was at the show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts