Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I have a set of Kriega DOU 36 Saddlebags. I bought them from another member on the forum last year. I never mounted them - never put them on the bike either.... They are a few years used, scuffed on the bottom outside, clean inside, but no rips, tears, or structural defects. Complete with mounting straps and carrying shoulder strap, and a storage bag.

Weight about 10lbs to ship them - buyer pays shipping, I will get the best rate possible.

$250 Plus Shipping. I am in Brooklyn, NY, or Asbury Park, NJ. I can meet up somewhere to deliver in person.

email:

[email protected].

Thanks! Joe

Text from revzilla, just to answer any questions...

The Kriega Duo Saddlebags combine classic styling with modern performance. 100% waterproof and constructed from super tough abrasion resistant Hypalon and 1000D Cordura, the universal fit Kriega Saddlebags feature a roll top closure for total weather protection, a fully removable white internal liner, aircraft grade anodized alloy strap connectors with heavy duty cam buckles ensuring the Saddlebags are held firmly on the bike when in use. The Kriega Duo Saddlebags are the ideal luggage carrying solution for any modern retro, classic or naked bike.

Features:
  • 36 liter capacity (18 each saddlebag)
  • Classic design with modern performance
  • 100% Waterproof
  • Hypalon and 1000D Cordura construction
  • Roll top closure for total protection from the elements
  • Removable white internal liner for easy cleaning
  • Aircraft grade anodized alloy strap connectors
  • Heavy duty cam buckles
  • Mounting straps for single or double sided set up
  • Shoulder strap for use off the bike
  • Suitable for modern retro, classic or naked bikes
  • 10 year guarantee - Sold as a pair

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
I had a set of these on my T-100. They are amazing. 100% waterproof, tons of space, easy on and off the bike, they’re just extremely practical. Anyone considering saddlebags should jump on these!

...just my 2¢

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD ! Thanks Ed...

Reactions: BonnieBlack
1 - 5 of 5 Posts