Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a used Bonnie T100 that is fitted with the king and queen seat, and one of the button tops has come off... anyone know of a source for a replacement? I've searched the Internet, but am not having any luck. I will be selling the seat as it's not really the style I'm after, but I would like to get it right before I sell. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jason

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just got a used Bonnie T100 that is fitted with the king and queen seat, and one of the button tops has come off... anyone know of a source for a replacement? I've searched the Internet, but am not having any luck. I will be selling the seat as it's not really the style I'm after, but I would like to get it right before I sell. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jason
You might consider having the K&Q seat recovered with a different material without the buttons, or recovered and refoamed. I have a K&Q recovered and refoamed by Sargent that I bought used, and it's a very good looking and comfortable seat. I have no idea what the cost might be however.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply... and that does look way better than the original... very nice! still think I just want to fix the missing button. guess I'll try a couple sewing shops around town... maybe I'll get lucky and find a close match...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
190 Posts
.. still think I just want to fix the missing button. guess I'll try a couple sewing shops around town... maybe I'll get lucky and find a close match...
Try a place that works on boat or car upholstery, I have boat seats recovered before and they did a good job. Not sure if they will be able to replace a button like you have missing, but it's worth a call. Also try places that restore cars if there is something like that where you are located.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts