Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Just completed the Keyless install on my 2013 T100 Bonneville SMQ. Impressive piece of kit indeed! It all came together fairly easily and DEcosse was there when I needed some guidance. My install had a few side effects due to my other mods of full LED turn signals/brake light/headlamp & a Kisan Signal Minder auto cancel device. DEcosse went above and beyond supporting his product and helped me through troubleshooting the lighting issues...even found me a local supplier of a diode I needed to install!

Very happy with the performance and seamless use of this system. :grin2:
Well, it's now 2 months since install...daily commuting and not a single hiccough from the keyless system. I've forgotten all the bother of the Bonneville hard to reach ignition key. Removed that little lump of metal from my key ring as it is now a redundant component.

This is a mod I would truly not enjoy losing if I ever move to another bike! I do hope DEcosse is able to port it over to the New Bonne line before I'm ready to acquire one...
:wink2:
:laugh2:

Reactions: DEcosse

·
Super Moderator
22,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Thanks for kind words @Tornado99 - it's great to hear that you're enjoying it.

This is a mod I would truly not enjoy losing if I ever move to another bike! I do hope DEcosse is able to port it over to the New Bonne line before I'm ready to acquire one...
The limiting factor on most of the recent Triumph models is the Immobilizer system that is integrated to the ECM - there's no way around that unfortunately
At this time of writing, I'm not sure if the new gen Bonnie is going to have that.
As for other bikes, I've integrated to quite a few different marques & models - I even looked into configuration for a Ducati and even though those have an ECU Immobilizer, it is possible to turn that off with TuneECU (too bad Triumph can't be similarly configured to de-select).

61 - 64 of 64 Posts