Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rats, Assemble!

I'm in the workings of putting a RAT together in the KC area. I have just under 15 members enlisted at the moment. We're listed on Facebook as "Kansas City Royal Riders Association of Triumph"

I'd love to see some of you out.

Our first "Meet and Greet" is going to be out at "Blip Coffee Roasters" in the West Bottoms at 1123 W 11th St, Kansas City, MO 64101.

Please come out and see us, introduce yourselves. I wanna get to know you all and get some rides put together.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Facebook

I would like to ride with a few RATS. Couldn't find your facebook page. Think you could make it "public" or Just post on this forum?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't use facebook, but interested in any Saturday meet-ups etc.
I live in Independence, and ride one of:
2010 R III Roadster
2003 Tiger 955i
2004 Speed Four
.. depending on what group I am riding with.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Rat! Great to see someone active on this thread. The best activity, community right now is the Sunday morning meet-up at Blip Coffee Roasters in the West Bottoms. All kinds of bikes and just good 2 wheel people. Some days a large crowd some days not usually some sort of ride can be found leaving from there. Tyler is usually there and would love to get a RAT Pack going. I usually take short rides any morning (or midday now) I'm off work. My usual haunt is Blue River Pkwy (just have to watch for Deer, almost caught one today at 10:30) Let me know what you have in mind.

The Blip folks have a public Face book page if your interested.. https://m.facebook.com/groups/910428275707484

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't use facebook, but I guess I can see what events are coming up.
I live near the Stadiums - moved into the area July 1st, so still finding my way around.
Would love to learn the 'local roads' besides Interstates.
Can't do Sundays...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts