Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like some of these acronyms may be a little much. Basically I am looking at being able travel some distance 2up on my 09 thruxton. I want to add the mini fender from bella course or go with the FEK but have not decided yet which one. And I am probably going to go with the king and queen from triumph. The thrux seat is pretty miserable 2 up, even solo for that matter on any real distance. But that is why I've got an alaska leather butt pad.

Basically I was wondering if anyone had any pics of how ridiculous this actually looks so I can decide if it will work for me... even though I came from a v-strom, there is only so much ugly I can take.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guess I'm the only one who seriously is contemplating this.... I bet it's gonna look hideous... oh well... all in the name of comfort right?

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Yeah, probably would look fugly. I put a stock Bonneville seat on my Thruxton to see how it would look...not too bad. Took it for a spin too...not too bad.
A Bonneville seat would likely be better than the stock one for two up, but I heard the k/q is way more comfy. That has got to trump looks if you are taking a long trip, eh?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts