Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have TOR's and got hold of a stock airbox to destroy. I'm about to order the filters but am wondering if anyone is running the pods with TOR's. Everyone seems to have other exhaust. I was thinking 42 pilot, 138 main, 1 shim. Sound about right?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hmmm. Your going to get a alot of different responses to this one. Pending your altitude, locations etc.

I have the TORs, NARK kit (pod filters) and am running 128, 42, two shims on my Thruxton.

There is a jetting calc for your pc (windows machine) and a great reference site > Dinqua's Site <

[ This message was edited by: boboso on 2006-12-01 18:14 ]

·
Registered
223 Posts
Well according to that calculator, I should move up to 155 mains from my current 145s. Although there is no predator selection (odd seeing as though everyone seems to habe them) I chose misc open pipes, cause they are pretty frickin open! I am at about 600 feet above sea level, thoughts??

cheers, jason

·
Registered
891 Posts
I think the 138 mains,1shim,42 pilots will be a very good starting point. About 2-2.5 turns on idle air screws.-good luck-T1

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also have used the Jenks guide that Boboso mentioned above. It has always worked perfectly and at a minimum is a great starting point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts