Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Ouch! Ouch! All he left out was my R100GS. Problem with this guy is he apparently doesn't realize that those of us who like bikes like our Bonnies and W650s are those most likely to purchase a Duc .... if the guys writing about them don't p*** us off too much.

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Well, if nothing else, he is provocative...

But, yes, what a "maroon" as Mr. B. Bunny so eloquaintly puts it.

:hammer:

·
Registered
578 Posts
First of all the guys an idiot, second of all the Ducati is ugly and from what I've heard vibrates like an out of balance washing machine on its spin cycle, and third of all he deserves a good ass beating for his hurtful verbiage.

·
Registered
126 Posts
One of my favorite sayings applies here, "The only taste some people have is in their mouths". My poor fat ugly Bonneville was just dropped off to my neighbors shop for the winter. Thanks to all for the great winterizing tips. I like the way pledge sticks to the chrome. Anyway have a great weekend. Hopefully it will get just a wee bit warmer so I can make all my X-mas jerky! Later.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I don't think his Mommy and Daddy paid him enough attention...

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
A moron? yeah, right......he only wishes he were only that lame. seriously....this guy is a complete and utter imbesile. I happen dislike certain music that is actually very good music such as opera or classical. but i'm not stupid enough to call it ***** just because I don't like it. This guy is the opposite. He thinks that everything he hates others should too because the world obviously revolves around him.

I'd like to ask him what his reasoning is for the fact the triumph twins have not only grown in popularlty probably faster than anything on the road, but why i get stopped everywhere i go by people who say things such as "man, that thing is beautiful" and every derivitive of that sorta comment imaginable. 4 times last weekend to be exact. What might he say about all that i wonder. This guy shouldn't be writing reviews.......he should be writing 1000 times on a blackboard "i will not be a arrogant jackass". Even if it's something he obviously could never achieve in his wildest dream. Jerkov....

·
Registered
235 Posts
He's 1/2 right or 1/2 wrong. wrong -very very wrong about my Bonnie but I do like the GT1000 . my first bike was a GT 750. :cool:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sure he doesn't write for Motorcyclist..? Na, couldn't they hated the handling...

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
and I suppose he thinks that ugly thing looks good??? :puke:

probably thinks getting Ducati parts is no problem... :hihi: :roflmoa2: :hihi:

·
Registered
14 Posts
"I do not like retro bikes" , his first words, what a plonker, if we are talking "Dukes", my brother is a ducatiite any thing that handles like a duke is fine by me, I can remember going around a corner with me as pillon a sweeping left hander he was doing 90 and i was watching the hub caps of the cars next to us, he laughed like a lunatic while I screamed, "I am going to kill you, you [ " /\/ +.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ummm. Are you guys upset because someone doesn't share your passion for 500 pound, 55 HP bikes? :-D

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Most excellent Buzz!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Go here and express your opinion of his opinion. But try not to be any more insulting nor arrogant than he is.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
The guy does have a bit of a point. When the mags write about the new Bonnies, they are writing about the box stock version you find at the dealer. The stock bike is just a shadow of the old Bonnie but has the potential to be turned into a really great bike. This guy only saw what was there, not what could be. Like many of us, I had to spend several more $ at New Bonneville, Bella Corse etc. to get my T100 right. If he wrote a comparison about what many of us now have, the story would surely be different.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Mr. Melling is an idiot. Maybe spent too much time falling down on the street or reading specs in dpey magazines to understand what it is like to ride on the street. I don't care what you ride, just ride! That's the whole idea. Some of my best friends are Harley riders. They get it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.