Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been think'n of make'n an exhaust change in the near future, and if I do... would anyone be interested in the Eagle slip-on fer a great price? :-D

I have a price in mind, but just curious... :-D

·
Registered
700 Posts
With as many mods as you do my friend I'm begining to think you're a Harley guy. :hammer:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On 2006-11-20 12:00, Euro wrote:
With as many mods as you do my friend I'm begining to think you're a Harley guy. :hammer:
I haven't really done that many Euro, they're just all hitting at once!!! :-D Not sure about changing the exhaust just yet, depends on if I can sell this one, and what kinda xmas bonus I'm git'n! :-D

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2006-11-20 12:09, Limey wrote:
Cheapster wants some old squids :nana:
the sad thing is, I think no matter how bad I want those, I won't be git'n 'em. :( I just can't fork out $850 fer an exhaust right now! :hammer: :(

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I mighta been interested, but I'm quite content with my purchase from Limey's House O' TORS.

If'n it was me, an' the squids was outta my price range, I'd probably get one o' them M4 carbon jobs.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, this could be a deal in the make'n fer someone. I'm talk'n under $200 shipped to yer door. Alright, alright, I was think'n $175 shipped! :-D Show me a cheaper slip-on, and you can ask limey or golfinc how it sounds, they have both heard it. :-D

·
Registered
224 Posts
OK, Cheap....

back off the ledge, easy now..........let's just back away and we can talk about this.

Those cans sound too good and you're wanting to change?

If that money is burning a hole, you know where I live, put it in the mailbox if I'm not around.

·
Registered
969 Posts
So Cheap, what are you lookin at for an exhaust? The old squids seem moderatly priced for a 1/2 system. Pretty much anything else is going to be about the same unless you go with another slip on.

·
Registered
345 Posts
On 2006-11-20 16:10, GrahamC wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I like that! I wonder if it will fit on my 07????
The reason I ask...The 3 into 2 joint on my 07 is different than on my 06 and it has a cover on it. (removed for the pics)
Any body know where the O2 sensor is on an 07?

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah Golf, she does sound good, but I'm just mainly want'n a different look. I'm still not 100% fo sure that I'm change'n up, I will know more in a coupla weeks! :-D But Graham, as far as it fit'n up to the 07, I'm not so sure now that you have that pic of your midpipe. This midpipe comes with the 02sensor plug in in the same place as the stock midpipe for the 05/06's! :hammer: Hate to say it Graham, but I doubt it would work!

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On 2006-11-20 16:35, Triple_Rider wrote:
So Cheap, what are you lookin at for an exhaust? The old squids seem moderatly priced for a 1/2 system. Pretty much anything else is going to be about the same unless you go with another slip on.
Ohhh, and as fer which exhaust TR, I'm doing some wheel'n and deal'n email'n back and forth with Bob(Oldsquid) right now!!! :-D I'm really hoping we can work sumt'n out, he's got the 1st midpipe that has been used and some used cans he's talk'n 'bout make'n a deal on, so we'll see! :-D

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On 2006-11-20 18:18, tekmoe wrote:
limey, r u kidding? have you forgotten what a cheap bastard cheap really is? he's buying the m4!

:-D
and that's definitely one of my options I'm think'n on Tekky! Good call! :-D

·
Registered
847 Posts
I would be very careful about buying Cheap's used can.

CHEAP's USED CAN. I don't want to think about what has been in or around his USED can :jest:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On 2006-11-20 19:22, TrackerOldGuy wrote:
I would be very careful about buying Cheap's used can.

CHEAP's USED CAN. I don't want to think about what has been in or around his USED can :jest:
btw Tracker, I received your 'gift' Friday! :hammer: :-D Pics coming soon! :-D

·
Registered
979 Posts
If'n it was me, an' the squids was outta my price range, I'd probably get one o' them M4 carbon jobs.
[/quote]
Or one of these. :-D :hammer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts