Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Cruel Lefty, cruel. I bought my pickup to save me from texting teeanagers and soccor moms beating the kids in the back seat.

They also come in handy when you need to haul a bike or two. I am not an ego maniac as you protray truckers to be. Old, slow, mild mannered, easly spooked, let rice burners have their way always, stay in my lane and never, ever tail gate.
:rolleyes:
That's because you don't live where I live. Actually, you live in Texas and owning a pickup is required by law.

What's worse is that the kids around me aren't buying Hondas anymore. They buy old, beat up trucks and try to race you at the lights. It's not hard to beat a 20-year-old Ford running on an odd number of cylinders and belching black smoke.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
A few times in my life, I've amused myself by revving my engine and lurching forward to taunt the show-off next to me into racing. When the light changes, I just ease forward like a little old lady, and laugh my silly head off as they guy zooms away from me. It's good, wholesome family fun and doesn't happen often enough.
That's even more fun when you do it as the light is still red, you rev, lurch about a foot forward then stop, the other idiot screams through the red :D.

For better effect, do it when a cop is sitting at the lights too!

...not really, just kidding ;).

21 - 23 of 23 Posts