Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I am single (had a fiancee) I can be frivilous with my money and don't have to answer to anyone anylonger, so I decided to go and upgrade my motorcyle!!!!!! Not only that, I bought a bunch of goodies right off the bat too! My bike is going to be my only true companion. Ha!
My old speedie was yellow which I loved but this time around I decided to try the dark side. Bought a bunch of Carbon fiber parts and the Arrow full system along with some Pazzo levers (loved them on my S4) Here are a few pics of my ol 4

Think I will still be able to take pics like this while trying to hold onto the Triple?

Will follow up with pics of my new baby when I pick her up in 2 weeks!!!!

Steve

P.S. Seems like there are 10 times the amount of posts over here than there was on the S4 forum....I can barely keep up with them all!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congrats man I just can't believe your switching over to the slow color, have fun with the new bike!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
As you can see I had a Speed Four. It was a great bike, but there is no possible comparison between the two! Be prepared for fun like you've never had it.

Yes, this forum is highly active. Nobody really knows why, except that Cheap is trying for the world record of forum posts. People come and go, but there are a core few who keep checking in and answering questions.

BEWARE off topic threads! They're here! They'll suck the life right out of you!

Heck, who needs women anyway?

(Nice Speed Four by the way. Would make a cool track bike. Save your mirrors: you'll want them on the Speed Triple.)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice upgrade!

If you try to take pictures like you last one, on the speed triple, you'll only have sky for a background if you do it right.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You guys are fast! It would have taken 2 days to get 6 responses in the S4 forum. No dml I am not a prof photographer...most of my pictures suck, I just happened to show you the two decent ones.

It's funny, I already know cheap cause he used to post in my old forum too...hmmmm.

Dammit, is Black really the slow color?

Steve

·
Registered
43 Posts
Beautiful bike...hopefully you're new one looks just as good!

What's happening to the S4? Up for sale any time soon? Hint Hint... :wink:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Delta! Thanks for the comments. I have one more payment on the bike until I get the title from the bank and then I was planning on selling it (it's going to be very sad) Let me know if you are interested!

Click here for some other pics and mods. Newer pics are on top.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have both, I really love getting on the S4 when I feel like a fast revvy ride round the twisties, It never fails to put a smile on my face :-D :-D Very involving to ride and to keep it spinning up to the red line. A lot of fun, But in saying that the S3 is an animal in comparison :cool:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Yup thats real. I've got a bigger number in the computer now. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2007-03-04 20:19, Boezack wrote:
If you have a Tuneboy you can go even faster, can't you Limey. LOL
Don't know, I don't have one. :hammer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts