Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were on backorder- but I guess they are in now mine were delivered today.. Solid mirrors, look good. I haven't ridden, but it looks like the visibility will be vastly improved over stock on my 04TBS.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I remember the back-country screw from Deliverance, but where is Napoleons? Must be somewhere in Canada:D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I remember the back-country screw from Deliverance, but where is Napoleons? Must be somewhere in Canada:D
OUCH...now that I have the mirrors I can see if any short Frenchmen with funny hats are sneaking up behind me- Especially if I'm in Napoleons NY! (Near Speculator I think)

I reread my post 5 times and I have NO IDEA what I meant by BC...

[edit] NOW I remember...British Customs, Back country indeed...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just looked at those mirrors and am thinking about getting them to replace my 96 T'Bird stock ones as I don't like that I have to try and look around my arms to see behind me. How do you find the rear view compared to stock?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just looked at those mirrors and am thinking about getting them to replace my 96 T'Bird stock ones as I don't like that I have to try and look around my arms to see behind me. How do you find the rear view compared to stock?
View is better than stock. I think they look better too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts