Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, folks... it's done; I've traded in my '99 TBird for a 2008 s3. She's got just over 1000 miles and quite a few little upgrades... all for the low low price of $7,500. I think I got a great deal, being that new stock ones are quite a bit more.

I learned on the way out of the dealer to keep my front wheel down, then at the first stoplight to keep the back one down as well. We're getting along swimmingly now; her name is Adelaide.

Its a crappy picture, but you get the idea...

I do miss by TBird, I wish I could have kept them both, but it's not reasonable for me. I miss the sound and styling, but it's hard to think about that over the racket I've been making on Addie. I'm very pleased to keep within the 3cyl family, though you really can't compare the two...

Her nickname is "The Brown Bomber" ...two points to the first one who can guess where that's from;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome to the S3 family. I picked up my 08 last April. Loving every minute of it. White looks really good. I bought the faster black model though :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, listo. I was wondering what was holding her back, now I know it's the color:p

I was thinking about adding some stickers and neon lights; I hear they add 20hp...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts