Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an 07 T100 and want that 60's Bonneville sound. After reading several posts it looks like I am going with the Norman Hyde Togas for the original look and sound. ( Is New Bonneville.com the best place to purchase them @ $549?) I have trimmed the snorkel and plan to install a K&N filter but I will not remove the airbox. I may eventually remove the snorkel but I'm not sure that would really increase the airflow much. Does anyone have any experience in jetting with the NH Togas. I was thinking 115 - 125 range for mains and no other change to pilots or needles etc. Would the dealer mechanic or the folks at New Bonneville know the right jets. I am in Arizona and won't be riding much below 50 degrees but will get up to 8000 Ft altitude from time to time. Thanks in advance for your help

Ranger :???:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
You are in the ballpark with the jetting estimate;120s would be about right..I would go ahead and pull the snorkle,it does make a difference.Go up to 122s if you do.
You will love the Togas and Brent's prices are pretty good,but look around if you want.His service is 2nd to none.You may want to adjust the pilot mix after rejetting and you will need a D tool for that.

·
Registered
188 Posts
125 and 42's with nh pipes and k+n work great in vegas weather

1 - 3 of 3 Posts