Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my dealer to rejet for me after i had done a few mods.
I asked what size he put in.... he said he didn't know but these are the part no.'s

2 x 27170-89

2 x 99101-GHB1250

Any one know????

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Hey Bear!

Who's your dealer? I'd be a bit worried if my dealer was putting parts in that he couldn't identify :???:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi ozbon,

I know your are right, that crossed my mind too..

there is only 1 Triumph dealer here on the sunny coast.

Now... another question,,,,, will i have to change those jets if i just take the snorkle out???

thanks again guys

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Sunstate MC, got my bike from them. Found them v.good to deal with, although I get all my servicing done in Toowoomba. Will you be going on the RAT ride with them this month bear?

·
Registered
679 Posts
On 2006-02-03 21:49, bear640 wrote:
Hi ozbon,

I know your are right, that crossed my mind too..

there is only 1 Triumph dealer here on the sunny coast.

I don't think Triumph list jets other than stock for various models as spare parts. Unless they know where to get them you are stuck with Honda or Kwack PNs
The best (and only one I've found) place in Aust, that I have found is Show and Go in Adelaide. They will sell you jets over the phone and post them that day. Show and Go

Now... another question,,,,, will i have to change those jets if i just take the snorkle out???

Hard to say, it depends on how rich it is now. You could try a shim or 2 as well. Although don't buy from Show and Go as they sell only washers for $2 each. Just go to the hardware store and get some.

darcy

thanks again guys

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Tenover

The plastic bit with the three screws holds the air filter in place. The snonkel pushes onto that

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sunstate promised to email me when there was rat rides coming up... never heard a thing from them.

When is it???? You going????

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Bear

Craig, the pack leader said the same to me....like you I'm still waiting to hear from them. On the first ride late last year they did say February 06 for the next one. Yes I will be going on the ride

1 - 11 of 11 Posts