Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered them Monday and 5 days later they are here. Now I know they are expensive, but I installed the LED's and beeper mainly for safty, and I don't want to run out of blinker fluid (joke). Well, they went in easy and are super bright. Bar risers are perfectly comfortable now, and I think that's because I went with the King/Queen seat last year. I can't wait to ride now....next is installation of fork gators....

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I installed the same bar risers on my '03 T100, but there is a gap between the upper and lower halves. I tried seating the bars deeper into the bottom halves with a wood block and mallet, but still the risers do not close completely over the bars. Have you, or anyone reading this, encountered this problem?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mine were a poor fit, and look really nasty and stupid on the bike, and did not help any with comfort, so I took them off.

They just dont quite match and stand out a lot!

Brett

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
I have a slight gap facing the rider. I do not find it a problem. The risers took the pain out of my old shoulders and back by adjusting my riding position. Glad to hear other people have riser gap (I hope it is not catching) :hammer:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, small gap is there. I had a small gap before after adjusting my bars last year. I cranked down with the allen wrench as tight as I could. It's really small and doesn't bother me at all. Hardly noticable. If I screwed with the bar alittle more, I bet I could get rid of it. Maybe I'll try next time I take it apart. Point is, the risers are really comfortable for me..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts