Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the show @ Javits next weekend? I didn't see Triumph listed on the vendors page...anyone know if they will be making an appearance?

-AL

·
Registered
868 Posts
50/50.

My kids want to come with me so I have to triangulate between school, sports and crowds to find a time that works all the way around. May not be possible but I'll certainly try.

Does anyone know if Sony is going to be there again with the PS2/3 MotoGP demo trailer?

P

·
Registered
71 Posts
Triumph is definitely there. Saw them unloading the trailer yesterday. I'll be there Saturday around 1pm.

·
Registered
448 Posts
On 2007-01-11 18:00, mikeyland wrote:
Will be there on Sat. I don't think Triumph will be there. :???: Mikey

Hi Mike I see you finally got yourself the America. Congrats.

Erwin..............fuel tank guy @ Trebors :hammer:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
On 2007-01-19 14:41, kcnlisa wrote:
Triumph is definitely there. Saw them unloading the trailer yesterday. I'll be there Saturday around 1pm.
If Triumph was there, they were darn well-hidden.
No one could find them. :hammer:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Erwin, you were absent yesterday. Please report to the principal's office! :-D

Mikey, did you get a chance to ride that America yet? I'd be curious to hear your thoughts in comparison to the T-100.

FYI, Freehold Honda/Triumph will be at the Motorcycle Expo in Somerset in February with bikes on display.

·
Registered
84 Posts
haven't rode it yet. Got it from trebour. The one difference is the balance. I can sit on the america feet up and be balanced with the t100 I can't. I must say one thing i just came back from the javits show and i think it's about time Triumph should be there not knocking makes of bikes but if Royal Enfield can be there why not triumph. Mikey :???: :???: :???:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well... I feel like an idiot. No Triumph at the Javits show.
But I swear on everything Holy that the Triumph trailer was parked on the Westside Highway behind Javits on Thursday morning. I am going to write them a strongly worded letter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts