Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen it? The japanese rising sun flag when Brake lights on in garage with no garage lights ITs the rising sun flag, I wonder if its intentional ? or just the way the shape of rear light is?

·
Registered
195 Posts

LOL!! IMHO it's an intriguing coincidence.

Robyyy, can I ask what you ingested just before you saw the Jap Flag?.....and can it be exported.....?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
On 2006-05-05 14:07, Hondax wrote:

LOL!! IMHO it's an intriguing coincidence.

Robyyy, can I ask what you ingested just before you saw the Jap Flag?.....and can it be exported.....?
Let's not make light (mmmh...) of Robyyy's post, Hondax.

I repeated his experience while parking the car. And, lo and behold, I saw TWO Jap Flags.

SCARY !

[ This message was edited by: Jamie on 2006-05-06 10:22 ]

·
Registered
195 Posts
I repeated his experience while parking the car. And, lo and behold, I saw TWO Jap Flags.
:razz: Well I hope your sweety did the driving tonight.... :wink:

We've had one Rocketeer seeing a Jap Flag, now another has seen two Jap flags.....do we have a bid for three.....going once,......going twice........
:razz:

·
Banned
141 Posts
On 2006-05-05 11:25, Robyyy wrote:
Has anyone seen it? The japanese rising sun flag when Brake lights on in garage with no garage lights ITs the rising sun flag, I wonder if its intentional ? or just the way the shape of rear light is?
smoke on man!!! :pkit:

·
Registered
623 Posts
On 2006-05-05 11:25, Robyyy wrote:
Not me. I saw Churchill's cat Nelson giving the V. Your dealer's cutting in some really bad Asian *****.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bet it is intentional. A computer probably does the engineering for the reflector arrays inside the brake lights. It looks like the rising sun flag cause that flag has one spot dead center that is brighter than anywhere else. That spot is what the cager behind you should see. The waves are an attempt to get the cager to take notice....like how its easyier to get our attention with a pulsing light than one thats just "on".

Be worried if you start seeing "German Swash Stickas" or "6#6" being displayed out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts