Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Jackets, merlin perton, richa scrambler. SizingšŸ¤”

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Markhp 
#1 Ā·
Hi,
Im buying myself a new jacket. My old Richa is turning 15 years and due for replacement.

Im looking to get merlin perton or richa scrambler. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Kind of confused by the merlin sizing. Im 170cm and it looks like the small may be too big and bulky for me.

Someone tested the Merlin?

#2 Ā·
Hi,
Im buying myself a new jacket. My old Richa is turning 15 years and due for replacement.

Im looking to get merlin perton or richa scrambler. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Kind of confused by the merlin sizing. Im 170cm and it looks like the small may be too big and bulky for me.

Someone tested the Merlin?
I just purchased the Merlin Perton jacket. It is a very nice, high quality garment with a cool retro vibe to it. It works well on all my bikes. The black goes with anything. Very smart looking. The brownish green(?) looked odd to me on their website, so I passed on that. Expect it to probably be too hot for mid summer though.
I bought both the M & L to compare & ended up sending the M back. Iā€™m 5ā€™9ā€ with a 16ā€ neck, 42ā€ chest & 35ā€ sleeve. L fits perfectly with a little extra room, but not much. Sleeves are on the longer side, great for me. The tech features are all there & top of the line. You could tour in this- no problem. I am impressed by it & would expect it to last many, many years....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.