Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys make some pretty good looking exhaust systems. They just did one for the 1050 S3. This is my first picture posting attempt - hope it works.

·
Registered
70 Posts
They also do a stubby low mount for the 05 and earlier bikes using one of those endcans with the appropriate link pipe.

Very nice looking

·
Registered
32 Posts
Andylav- I would love to see a picture of the stubby low mount. Where did you see it at? Can you post a pic or a website to view a picture of it? Thanx Mark

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
man, these low mount pipes are popping up all over the place! as i stated before in my m4 stubby pipe thread, the new low mount pipes are the NEW FAD!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
On 2006-11-24 21:16, tekmoe wrote:
man, these low mount pipes are popping up all over the place! as i stated before in my m4 stubby pipe thread, the new low mount pipes are the NEW FAD!
Yep!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
On 2006-11-25 05:12, SteveLarson wrote:
And who started it...??? :)

Steve
I wouldn't call the Zard a stubby, a low mount reverse cone magaphone yes, but it's not really a stubby.
I'd give Zard the credit for coming up with a low mount for the S3 2005.

BTW have you seen the new stubby on the 07 Hornet? Looks real nice. Shame about the 'torpedo' on the left hand side though.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I agree, Zard were the first and in my book still the best.
I've seen most and heard most.
Who said the Italians were tops in style????
MH

On 2006-11-25 07:26, Avi8or wrote:
On 2006-11-25 05:12, SteveLarson wrote:
And who started it...??? :)

Steve
I wouldn't call the Zard a stubby, a low mount reverse cone magaphone yes, but it's not really a stubby.
I'd give Zard the credit for coming up with a low mount for the S3 2005.

BTW have you seen the new stubby on the 07 Hornet? Looks real nice. Shame about the 'torpedo' on the left hand side though.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-25 07:01, Dobieman wrote:
Steve you have a lot of competition now !

How about a Christmas special for board members :wink:

+1000000!!! I'm in the market fer a new pipe Steve, and a nice special would prolly just go ahead and seal the deal fer me! :wink: :-D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts