Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... for the last week, have I missed anything worth digging up for a read?

[ This message was edited by: Sparti on 2007-02-11 03:57 ]

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I hope you had company. :wink: :wink: nudge, nudge.

Lots of "my color is faster" comments.
CB found some power for Old Yellar.
Chain Reaction (Old Squid) is working on a header.
Several exhaust threads and warped K&N filters.
Triple Rider adjusted his own valve shims.
A few guys added parts to their bikes.

Some idiot from Alabama posts too much. :razz:

·
Registered
192 Posts
There was a thread about speedy's acclomishments in the real world. An article from Bike magazine, sort of a street shootout against GSXR 1000's, 'Busa's, KTM's, ect. There's a link to it. Forget what the thread was called though.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yeah I kinda missed most of last week also. I got stuck having to work everyday getting ready for Super Bowl XLI. The I worked 19 hours in the rain for game support. Glad it's over.

·
Registered
171 Posts
There was a thread about speedy's acclomishments in the real world. An article from Bike magazine, sort of a street shootout against GSXR 1000's, 'Busa's, KTM's, ect. There's a link to it. Forget what the thread was called though
Here's the thread I think your referring to "Speedy #1 engine"

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I have living proof of my bumper sticker:
'Beam me up Scotty there's no intelligent life down here'

BTW this was something local and has no reference or connection with anything or living person beyond our isolated shoreline.... :hammer:

[ This message was edited by: Avi8or on 2007-02-11 16:40 ]

·
Registered
276 Posts
Don't forget the, "Ah Christ! She wont start!" thread. Poor guy washed his bike and when his speedy wouldn't start he turned to the nut house for answers and help. He got help his help, Yea you guessed it, he hit the kill switch.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys - so to rap up - the same ***** but just a different day.

I had company Devious, the wife and daughter plus both of the mags (BIKE & T.W.O) that Smashtime mentioned. I've OD'd on bike mags.

:-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts