Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its finally done!!! I took it out for its first ride tonight and it was amazing. Still have the smile on my face. Here are the pics, they're not the greatest and I still need to decide whether the sprint and 955 decals are going on but it looks sweet as is for now.

Let me know what you guys think. Is it bike of the month worthy?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I love the red, not feeling the white though.

BUt, it looks like you and your dad did a very excellent job. Enjoy it now and stay rubber side down. :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think you did a terrific job:) Especially with the colour choice and how they are distributed. Very well done Mr. Mozzy!

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Great job! You've definitely made a believer out of me.

Goodonya for sticking with it and making your vision a reality. :bighand:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I was a bit iffy on the white parts but in the end I really like it. Still slightly iffy on the white on the fender but it is what it is I guess. I'm just glad she's done, its been one hell of a long process.

I'm going to hand glaze the bike again tomorrow, the wax it up and she should be ready for her photo shoot for BOM. We'll see how she does.

I should note that the red is very red in the pics as they were taken around 7pm and the sun was low in the sky. In the midday sun its a little different and I like it better.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whats your guys' thoughts on putting the sprint ST logo back on? I can't decide

·
Registered
41 Posts
Skip the decals

The bike looks sexy the way it is, without adding the graphics.

My own 03 ST has all the decals off, and there wasn't even a moments thought to put 'em back on.

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
That is one sweet looking bike! I think the colors are awesome! The graphic design blends modern with retro. Great job!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I think it looks excellent, my only other comment would be that perhaps a little more of a 'creamy' white such as 'old English white' might have been better as it is a little 'white' I feel .... but I love the red and overall it is outstanding - excellent job! :cool:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
It doesn't look that 'red' to me.....but I like it.....especially how the white on't tank seems to flow into the frame spar.........

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Nice RM, looking gooood:D.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts