Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Iowa you do not understand how hard many of the posts in this thread have hit me on various personal levels yet I have kept my mouth shut , Do you really want a Shitstorm.?

K😡
There will always be some that want a shitstorm in all facets of life (and that wasn't directed at you, DougAU, just in case you were wondering). As far as I can see, this community has got along nicely without the need for those things for the better part of 20 years. Why spoil things now?

Reactions: cheerfulljerry

·
Registered
305 Posts
Not a fan of dislike buttons. Really it should be about positive rep or nothing at all. If someone doesn’t like/agree with something, the option is already there to ignore it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
Could u please translate from English to Grey-beard Fat Yank FIB please. That is so I may understand what is being said.

Thank You Very Much Please.

K 😷
Hold up, all this has gone well over my head now. What are you talking about Kadutz?

And how did you manage to type the word sh1tstorm without it being censored?

Jerry

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
Could u please translate from English to Grey-beard Fat Yank FIB please. That is so I may understand what is being said.

Thank You Very Much Please.

K 😷
Ah just got what you mean, sorry me being stupid again.

I typed a bit of a naughty post then realised it could have got me into a bit of bovver and although I quite liked Squire I didn't want to be sent to the pits of hell along side of him. Because you can't delete a post I changed it to this :rolleyes: instead before anyone noticed ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,275 Posts
We have more than enough shitstorms recently. Nice to just cruise along comfortably for awhile. Just like normal folks talking about bikes & riding. 😎

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Ah just got what you mean, sorry me being stupid again.

I typed a bit of a naughty post then realised it could have got me into a bit of bovver and although I quite liked Squire I didn't want to be sent to the pits of hell along side of him. Because you can't delete a post I changed it to this :rolleyes: instead before anyone noticed ;)
Yup he was from Hall County Ga and Buffalo NY area both could be considered the pits of Hell 😈 As far as the 💩storm word don't know I have noticed a bunch of stuff going thru lately:unsure:

Time to go make the doughnuts been working form home since 9th of March

K😷

281 - 288 of 288 Posts