Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

The trusty Rocket has gone .SOLD .Not sure if I am happy or not .

It makes way fot a white 2007 Tiger which I will get towards the end of January

I start with Tigers and every now and again I stray to others .First a 955 st then back ,then a Rocket and now back to the Tiger.

I now have seen the light and the error of my ways

Bring on the Tiger
:-D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome back HARTY. I recently ordered an '07 myself. This will be my second Triumph but first Tiger. I am really looking forward to a nice trip on it for the first time.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I ordered yellow w/ black bags. By the time it gets here they should have the TOR can and will have that done. Centerstand + some of those leather fringe things for the bars.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Nice. :-D Maybe they can fit some conchos to your panniers?

On 2006-11-16 09:55, playinthestreet wrote:
some of those leather fringe things for the bars.
I wish I wasn't putting $20K of my cash savings into home maintenance next year or I would join you guys. :mad:

[ This message was edited by: ChuckofTahoe on 2006-11-16 11:14 ]

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hey Harty, good to know there will be at least one Tiger cruising the Joburg roads. That height will help you see those nasty taxis a long way ahead!!

Enjoy. I'm sure it will be a great bike.

:cool:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi All

Chuck
If you want a specific colour you will haveto order it and then pray .We do bring in a wide choice of colours so people are normally happy.

Stan
There are many Tigers in JHB and you are right ,it is nice to be able to see ahead in our wonderful traffic.I am lucky that I am also quite tall which helps.

Can't wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts