Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the info for this ride in an email, but I can't find any reference to it online. Here's a cut and paste if you're not on Moto Republic's email chain.

Come join us for a brief but spirited ride to Moto Republic’s sponsored Bike Night @ Pasadena’s Old Towne Pub this Friday, May 19th.
Enjoy a secret back alley entrance to the bar with VIP parking.
Meet at Moto Republic @ 7pm Friday the 19th. Kickstands up at 7:30!
Come on out and show your support for the best damn motorcycle shop in Los Angeles.​

I plan on doing some of my work at this garage so I thought I'd check it out. Plus they mentioned tacos, so I'm pretty much on the hook.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I plan to ride with So Cal Norton on Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Did you end up going to the Norton ride Night Train? I thought about going but I went on a really long ride last weekend. Ended up riding Angeles Crest for a bit, as it's pretty close to my house.

Had a nice breakfast at Newcombs.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Did you end up going to the Norton ride Night Train? I thought about going but I went on a really long ride last weekend. Ended up riding Angeles Crest for a bit, as it's pretty close to my house.

Had a nice breakfast at Newcombs.
Nah, I didn't make. Went to bed late and got up too late. Kinda mad at myself for missing it. I haven't made it to a ride this year yet.

Is ACH open the whole way through?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's open the whole way through. I rode it two weeks ago... there were some rocks here and there, but for the most part it was great riding.

Speaking of great riding the Moto Republic folks are worth hooking up with. It's not a Harley group, or a Triumph group or a group by any other brand; it's people that like to work on bikes. I'm looking forward to their next group ride.

johnryanhebert I hope you got the chili.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's open the whole way through. I rode it two weeks ago... there were some rocks here and there, but for the most part it was great riding.

Speaking of great riding the Moto Republic folks are worth hooking up with. It's not a Harley group, or a Triumph group or a group by any other brand; it's people that like to work on bikes. I'm looking forward to their next group ride.

johnryanhebert I hope you got the chili.

haha! no, I got the breakfast burrito, my staple.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts