Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now the proud owner of a 2014 T100. This little beauty has 2881 miles on her and is in showroom condition. The original owner has 3 bikes and spends most of his riding touring with his wife......this one wasn’t getting much attention. As soon as I sat on the saddle, I knew it was the right one. Not sure I like the mirrors, but the original ones come with it. I get to bring it home on Monday. In the meantime, I’m clearing out the garage for another addition! Thanks to all for the encouragement.

·
Super Moderator
2,427 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site. Very, very nice! Welcome & come join in the Air Cooled Twins sections. You will fit right in.
I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad
https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/classifieds-rules.578169/

Reactions: Yohawk

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Beautiful bike, congratulations. It’s going to be a long weekend waiting to get that home. But it will be worth the wait. Enjoy the new ride

Reactions: Yohawk

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Excellent! So glad you got your 2014! I know a good plastic surgeon who specializes in smile removal. Lemme know if you want his number... ;-)

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent! So glad you got your 2014! I know a good plastic surgeon who specializes in smile removal. Lemme know if you want his number... ;-)
I’m reading about the AI removal you mentioned now. Its a long thread! I found a US company that looks like they have a similar kit to the Motone, they also offer a plug in solenoid dummy. I expect to read the thread over the holiday weekend and order what I need next week.
I felt a twinge of guilt looking at my Harley when I got home.....its almost like she’s being cheated on by a younger woman!
I‘m a bit surprised at my excitement over this bike. After riding the EG, this one feels so light and nimble. I’ll try both sets of mirrors at the same time to see what I like best. Thanks for your guidance and encouragement

1 - 6 of 6 Posts