·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did think so, but wasnt sure if the cover was used on anything else.
what a randomk chioice for a picture eh?

·
Registered
58 Posts
It looks just like mine... I recently found that Fastenal just down the street from me sells all the metric stainless socket cap screws you can imagine. I've been replacing everything I can find on our bikes since then.

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Daytona 750....that is a picture of my bike !! That picture is on my website in the changing oil section, looks like someone has decided to use my picture for the Hal-frauds website, been nice if they asked ?

But I do now own a famous thumb !!!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would write to halfords and tell them that it is ok for them to use your photo on their webpage, but you would have liked it if they had asked permission first.tell them that you would like something in return, ie, ask for a trade card, it can get you a rather hefty discount on workshop consumables, and about 15-25% of tools on average.
then tell them you want some vouchers too, which should come in handy with xmas coming up :p

·
Registered
282 Posts
To right. I work in publishing and can tell you they have no right to lift your image and use it like that. It is your intellectual property and you could sue if you were that way inclined. A 'nice' letter is warranted and I would expect tyem to come back with some sort of payment or product discount or trade card.

Worth a try, they would never let you steal off them.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Daytona 750....that is a picture of my bike !! That picture is on my website in the changing oil section, looks like someone has decided to use my picture for the Hal-frauds website, been nice if they asked ?

But I do now own a famous thumb !!!!!
Ah wonderful a famous person within our midst.
I suppose it wont be long before your posts either tapper off or stop altogether once you enter the heady heights and dog eat dog world of hand modeling.
MotT3 just remember who believed in you first:D

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
I busy building up a portfolio...so I might not be about much, so far I have forefinger on brake master cylinder, foot on footpeg, palm of hand against rear of seat.....the phone hasn't started ringing yet but I remain hopefull..

Who knows I might even be asked to do leather fingerless mitt shots for Playbike !!!!

I AM joking ...... ok

1 - 11 of 11 Posts