Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have several Triumphs in the Memphis area and i know a small group of guys used to meet. I think they were all twin riders but not sure. Hello................

·
Registered
25 Posts
Triumph dealers in Memphis area?

I'm moving back the US after living in Japan for three years, and locating near Memphis (never lived in TN before). I sold my '95 Thunderbird before I moved to Japan (wife and a short-notice need for cash). I've been googling, craiglisting, and dealer searching Triumph's homage, but have not really found anything. The only place I've found is FRS Motorsports, but their website has 2010 models, so I'm not sure if they still carry inventory. I'm interested in a Street twin, Bonnie, or older (triple) Thunderbird.

Thanks

Haole

·
Registered
186 Posts
FRS no longer sells Triumphs. They do service them though. I had to go to Nashville to buy my T100.

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to be sure. For some reason, internet searches here in Japan don't always turn up good or accurate info, even for stuff back in the states.

I'd also heard about the place in Nashville, so I guess it will be an adventure looking around. I'm just now getting over a pretty bad broken foot, so its probably going to be next spring before I'm back in riding shape any way, so I'll have time to look.

Thanks for the info!

Haole

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive got a 08 Bonnie, lots of mods, 10,000 miles i MIGHT sell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts