Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She reply's laughingly " He will never be done" when asked about whether or not I'm finished changing thing's on my Bonnie. She think's I'm ill, I'm just havin a good time. :)

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Keep up the good work. Your bike just keeps getting better!

Bob

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
The wife just rolls her eyes around in her head and says
I'm obsessed with my bike.
I have not been able to ride for months do to the weather.
So I have been adding little trinkets here and there.
and there, and there, and there, and there.
Bill

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same here man, we had pretty nice weather yesterday but I didnt want to put my bike together just to have to take it back apart to put the oil pressure gauge on it later.

I've waited this long, a little longer wont matter...but I'm gettin the itch bad.

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
going to work on it rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiight....NOW!

I have a 5 year old's soccer game to go to this afternoon, but I'm going to get the new pistons in today, and my head is coming in the mail in a few days. IT WILL BE RUNNING NEXT WEEKEND!

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
nah, I screwed up the oil rings and had to rehone the left cylinder and order new rings. The new rings just got here yesterday afternoon and I slept in today.

Like I said, I won't have the head back until next week anyway, so there's no real rush...yet.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
On 2007-03-03 12:19, bonnieblackinfl wrote:
:ppcn: That's what I say Trim, I think he's pokin da pooch.
:-D

Greg
LOL,thats ALL we need,a litter of Sweatypuppies liftin their front legs to pee. :-D :-D :-D

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
The new pistons are in the motor, in the bores, and turning over smoothly! what a sense of accomplishment, finally! I think it was worth all the suffering for the satisfaction I felt this afternoon.

I'm installing the new clutch tomorrow, and getting it all ready for when the head shows up...

·
Registered
913 Posts
She think's I'm ill, I'm just havin a good time.
ditto that

:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts