Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurkin' here since August of 06, and finally decided to join the fun. I'm 53 been riding since I was 9. All on Hondas till now [06 speedy] Last bike was a 00 RC51 and I just couldn't ride it long enough. About 250 miles and I was ready to crawl off. Not ready for a cruiser... THEN I SAW A SPEEDY!!! Called the dealer and asked if they had one and what it was like. They told me to come ride it and they knew I'd buy it. They were right. I love it. It has enough bits to keep you looking at it and enough performance to keep you intrested and enough comfort to keep you on it. And it satisfies the 5 second rule. :-D

·
Registered
344 Posts
welcome...what color she be?

·
Registered
242 Posts
congrats and welcome. this board is a wealth of good information about products and general help.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
welcome jimmie!

what part of colorado are you from?
i grew up in black forest (just outside of colo springs) and started my career in denver.

i miss the 30 minute scoot up to loveland pass for snow riding.

enjoy the new bike! break-in is ruthless.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Welcome and glad yer finally out of the shadows! BTW, I'll be joinin' the 5 decade club in July.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I grew up in Kansas...and always rode in Colorado. Now I live south of Grand Junction. The banana belt of Colorado. I used to ride 600 to 700 mile days on a cbr 900 just get out here and ride. Btw, my wife worked for a Honda dealer for 23 years and I had some nice bikes...CBX, CX500turbo, 83 Intercepter, 87 Intercepter, rc51...

·
Registered
262 Posts
welcome, to the nutt house :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

·
Registered
637 Posts
An '06 black triple...you're starting off right! Good luck with it and welcome aboard.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2007-02-27 21:56, jimmie wrote:
Fast black of course.
:knkknk: there's no such thang. :hammer: :-D Welcome aboard jimmie. Not so sure about the black one's, but ol' yeller keeps make'n this grin( :-D ) bigger and bigger everytime I ride her. You are no officially classed as a mental job with the rest of us. :razz:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts