Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I'm in Canada and I own a white 2014 Triumph Street Triple R. Bought her new and still love her to this day! No consideration at selling her whatsoever. I am wondering about a second bike though ... ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, new triumph owner here. Just picked up a 2014 Street Triple R ABS after wanting one for years. I bought the bike needing a motor, so you'll probably find me lurking in the classifieds section...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey all, spent the winter converting my striple 2010 to a race bike, with the help of my junior high students. The Covid-19 issue put a stop to the project before we were done, but the kids got it 90% before I took it home and finished it. Now the wait to see when we will be actually racing...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all. New to the forum and Triumphs. Just got my first Street Triple. 2009 675 over here in Melbourne, Australia.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone. I just purchased my dream bike, a 2016 Street Triple ABS in diablo red. Looking forward to doing some slight additional mods, but for now, have done a tail tidy and Leo Vince exhaust. I'm excited to get involved in this forum and seeing everyone's awesome STRs!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Gang
I'm back, this time with a one-owner 2009 Street Triple (or Trible as it was advertised) with 35k kms on the clock.
I sold my yellow peril Tiger last year and this year decided to see what all the fuss is about with the ST (or is there a more familiar nickname for it? People liked to call my Tiger a "Girly").
Looking forward to get stuck in with the cleaning/servicing now. It's a clean bike but I enjoy making mine spotless
Cheers

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Oooooh! Lychee! Yum.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts