Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Marie and I live in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). This will be my 4th season of riding coming up and it will be the second season with my Triumph Bonneville. I just love my bike but she is pretty basic and I would like to start adding some stuff to make riding more pleasant such as a Windshield and maybe a more comfortable seat and either a luggage rack or back rest so I can do some nice long rides. I would like the windshield and backrest to be removable so that when I am doing short trips I stay as true to the style of the bike as possible but I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where to buy after market parts/accessories that are compatible with Triumph Bonneville?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Welcome Marie,

We have a string on this forum called 'Ontario rats', it would be great if you could introduce yourself there as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Intro

Hello from Northern Kentucky. I've owned Bonnie Blue about a year now and am very happy with her except a couple of minor nits. Mainly the pine plank that passes for a seat. So far my first mod has been TOR mufflers (with tune). Next is the AI removal. Now some luggage capacity and of course the seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts