Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 530 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
hi, Aberdeen triumph rider ( well will be once i get it back from shirlaws) currently riding a sprint RS, but dropped it last week and waiting to see outcome. Possibly looking to bag a tiger later this year.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello!
Passed my test last November and bought myself a Trophy 900. I live in Cardiff and thanks to RAYNEWB, I have joined the RAT group based in Bevan's. Looking forward to the ride out's with them! :upthumb:

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Nick

Not in RAT

Been riding Triumphs since 1998
Had an original Trophy 1200
Trident 900
Speedtriple900
Hybrid Speed Triple with a 1200 daytona engine
Daytona1200

I also ride an old 1960 T100

A bike should be black :wink:

Member of the VMCC

Live in Brum

That do?

S

·
0 Posts
Hi I live in sutton in Ashfield NOTTS. I ride a Sprint ST which I bought last year after getting thrown off my Yam XJ550 that I had had for nearly 20 years.

could never go back to the XJ after riding the Triumph, love it to bits, just fitted the Wolf under-seat exhaust can't wait to try it out properly when the weather gets better

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

N

·
0 Posts
Martin from Warwick.

Waiting for my 675 - have an 04 D600 while I wait.

I'm using Windy Corner.

And its just me and mr Triumf3 Moderator on the Frappr Map. so far!!

Martin

U

·
0 Posts
Hello you lot.

Dave.

Northamptonshire.

I ride a TT600, currently held together with gaffer tape (***** that Silverstone!).
Have almost finished rebuilding a Trophy 1200 and have a Daytona 12 in the garden waiting to be rebuilt for the Dragstrip.

And I've been riding for over 30 years - which makes me officially an old git. :-D

NICKWIZ, you can join RAT free now - just go to the Triumph site and register with the frame number of ine of your bikes and they'll send you their mag Torque regularly. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mick in Doncaster with a 1050 ST ABS since May '05 after thirty years of Hondas. Love it to bits. 7.5K so far.
Corbin seat fitted, R&G bungs next week.

L

·
0 Posts
Hi Everyone.
My name is Layne I'm from the valleys just received my T100 (2006 Tornado Red) Iv'e been riding 4 years this is my 1st Triumph and boy am I happy :cool:

P

·
0 Posts
Paul Burbridge Right were to start i have been riding bikes since i was 14 i am now 52 so it is a little while so as not to take up to much time i have been back on triumphs for the last 5 years in that time i have done raids to france spain italy devon and loads more that would take up to much space. I also rode down the mall on the queens golden jublee i have done bike safe with the met police and did my iam test last year. I am also flying down to spain to do the spain raid on a 675 in may i will be runing the second ride to milton hospice on june 17 everyone welcome :hammer:

B

·
0 Posts
Hi Brin from Camberley, Surrey.

Life on 2 wheels started in the 60's on a Lambretta TV200. Lived 50yds from the Polish War Memorial on the A40, a Rocker meeting point. Couldn't afford a proper Bike in those days or the leathers so I was forced to be a Mod. Am the wrong side of 56 now and have had numerous bikes over the years including Honda CB's, Bonneville 750.(recently Sold to make room for the Thruxton).
Nice to see a dedicated forum on this site for the UK.

And I like the odd Beer. :-g

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi all
Good to see a forum for the UK.Currently having fun on a mk1 sprint sport 885.

paulburbridge, i was thinking of taking the iam test,any good? got any tips.

cheers bigbird...

P

·
0 Posts
I took mine last year it is the best fun you can have with you kit on. Its the best £85.00 you can spend if it saves your life.
I hope you take it let me know how you get on if you need any help just ask ps come on the hospic run in june :upthumb:

S

·
0 Posts
at the begining of 2005 I swapped my faithful BMW and bought a 2003 TB. Some problems, but all okay now !!

St. Neots, Cambs.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Stay in Balloch by Loch Lomond. Have had my first Triumph, a Thunderbird Sport, since July last year. See following link to see bike.TBS resting on the A82
Like the Tiger a lot but still think I am a bit short ar5ed for it. Been riding for 27 years. Due to retire in three and a half years and developing an obsessional need to have a Rocket 3....... :cool: :cool: :cool:

[ This message was edited by: Levenvale on 2006-03-05 14:50 ]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Leyland, North West England. Been riding 40 years (oh crikey, is it really that long) Had wide variety of bikes but happily settled with Bonnie, and just the occasional other bike "passing through" (Honda Revere 600 at present)

1 - 20 of 530 Posts