Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
I hate to jump in on the side of the slime ball but. He may very well be the sleaziest puke on the face of the earth but he is just a crook, he does not represent all businesses, capitalism, wealth status , race, religion or fat people..

Some times it is so funny to read posts that tie unrelated facts together to create the wanted venue to rant. Why don't we selects the ship captain who wrecked his ship to represent all cruise lines as terrible, corrupt, stupid?

Again, this fat fool does not represent any thing except a criminal mind, not even "greed, greed" is represented by him just "steal, steal" like your local smash and grab punk on your own street.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
His taste in luxury cars seems to be questionable, as well. It looks like he went to the nearest Mercedes dealer and said "yes, I'll take one of everything." And he had a Mini Countryman. Gross.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
HOW did he get the Kiwi vehicle registration authorities to hand him these rego plates?

Personalised number plates on some 20 vehicles seized from the site included KIMCOM, HACKER, STONED, GUILTY, MAFIA, GOD and POLICE, according to the indictment. - ABC.

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
In particular how did he register POLICE, and the plates are all genuine. There's a NZ webset that will check plates and vins free for potential buyers.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Could it be that Aunty is letting me down? Exactly, Birdie, HTF did he get the plates - POLICE?

Note for non-Aussies. Our ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) is known as Aunty. Until lately it has been reknown as one of the least biased, most independent and incorruptible new agencies on the planet. Lately, not so much.

More news on fatso. He is having trouble getting bail because (surprise surprise) American influences are,... well.... influencing proceedings.

"US authorities want the alleged internet pirate to remain in custody, fearing he is an extreme flight risk and might re-offend."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-01-23/megaupload-founder-seeks-bail/3787986

41 - 45 of 45 Posts