Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how much you guys pay per month on insurance and who you're getting your bike covered by? Im in phoenix, AZ which for some odd reason is really expensive for any auto insurance.... my truck went up $30 just by moving here

I've been looking aorund a bit.... and to add the biek i want to my policy its 90 bucks a month for good coverage! my truck is only 150 for fawks sake....

Hell, even looked at geico cause they have their WONDERFUL motorcycle commercials.... $6500 for 12 months coverage..... yes.... $6500! I almost laughed myself out of my chair.

***** insurance!

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well in my case im 26 and as for my record..... I have one ticket that will fall off my record on january 13th and one accident where my foot slipped off my brake pedal at a stop light, it lurched forward and the stinger on my rock crawling bumper poked a hole in the rear of some gals tailgate.

So nothing major by any means. But still sucky i guess. My only concern is im going to maybe finance half my bike... so id need full coverage.

I think I'd be kinda paranoid with just liability on a brand new bike anyhow.

BTW.... after talking with my current insurance, statefarm, they say I'm not considered an adult until I'm 30!!!!! Wonder how many of my ex's might agree with that :razz:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.