Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
700 Posts
On 2006-11-30 07:10, cheapbastard wrote:
It's a bit of a gamble, I know, but I only have liability on my speedy, and I pay a whop'n $11 a month! :-D But hell, by the time I pay fer full coverage, I could prolly afford to buy myself another speedy if anything ever happens anyways. And if ya ever make a claim, it goes even higher! :hammer: :mad: I hate insurance! :mad:
+1
I only have liability too for $186 a year. Full coverage was around $2500 a year. After full coverage for two years I could just buy another speedy with that money, and I don't think anything is going to happen in that time. If something does happen, I'm more worried about how I'll be doing that my old 2002 Speedy. :gpst:

· Registered
700 Posts
How old is everyone and how long have you had your license too? I'm only 23, so that kills me right away. State Farm wanted about $600 a month for full coverage. I have the Geco, for better or worse... You guys who are 40 and have had a moto license for 20 years have it made on insurance.

· Registered
700 Posts
[/quote]

Just fer the record DT, there are ways around that, I owe on my speedy and only have liability. :-D
[/quote]

Money is just another way for the capitalist pigs to keep us down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.