Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just Got D&D SLIP ONS and Can Not Figuire Out How They Hook - UP???
They Say Use The Stock Brackets But They Will Not Work And The mufflers Sick Out On A 45% ANGLE ?? The only Thing They Send You IS A SMALL SPACER??
But that is it? does any one have a video showing a Slip ons Mufflers from D&D on a 2010 Bonneville ?????????????????
Help me PLEASE I need Help bad? A few people have looked at them and they can not figuire it out The angle is way out??
The slip ons are I think 586-m BLACK Slip ons
The brackets that are on the original mufflers will not match up to the new D&D slip ons,
Do I have to cut the original head pipes ????
Help me find a video for the install of D&D slip-ons mufflers , I spent $140 to overnight these pipes so I can work on them when I have some time ! ! ! ! I despritly need HELP today before I have to work and will not have the time ! VIDEO Helps more but I think any thing right now will help me ! THANKS in Advance !
HELP!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,740 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on the box from D&D that the mufflers came in it says 568-11M and that is from the main factory in Texas? Does that help ?
MY Bike is a 2010 Fuel Injected Bonneville T100

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS Forchetto
I finally called and found out they ordered the WRONG MUFFLERS !!!!!!!!!

When you gave me the wrong muffler idea and not that I could not correctly install it , I looked at the pictures and could see that large TRIANGLED SHAPED metal bracket that is welded to the muffler and that is where it mounts to it. !
Well they are aware of their mistake and now must make a QUICK move and get it to me NOW!! LOL!! Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts